Bismillahirahmanirahim .

Assalamualaikum
!! bismillahirahmanirahim ..

Wednesday 16 November 2011

DREAM TAKER ! !

hey dreamtaker won't u leave me alone !
been standing in de way for far too long ..
dreammaker now its taking ur place 
i'm no longer asleep my heart is finally AWAKE ! 
so good bye ! good day ! farewell ! its okei !! 

u used 2 b the man of my dreams
only now seems u juz a nightmare
but this little light of mine told me open my eyes there's more than darkness out there .. 

i'm not gonna run from ya ! 
imma walk from ya !  
i'm not afraid of ya !
i've escaped from ya !

and my faith it would shake 
i know u're trying ur best to take me .

from ashes 2 ashes 
from dust 2 us !!

hey ~ DREAMTAKER won't u leave me ALONE ???!!!

can't wait till u're gone ..
haven't dreamt in so long !~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment