Bismillahirahmanirahim .

Assalamualaikum
!! bismillahirahmanirahim ..

Saturday 12 November 2011

i am PROUD to be a MUSLIM .


when I feel really tired 
when I feel there is no hope 
then I feel there is no other way for 
n when I face the dead end


finally my destination only ALLAH
I just kneel begging for Your Bless 
I beg for Your Help
cause You the One who own this universe


I felt so small in front of You 
I felt nothing compare to You 
I am nothing b'cause I just Your servant 
no more no less


ALLAH Maha Besar 
accept me besides You 
give me the better place besides You ....  

2 comments:

  1. YEAH !! im proud to be muslim too .. hope u be a ''muslimah sejati'' muahahha XXDD ! *eng broken*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha . i hope dat 2 .. :D
    HOW DARE U ! BKAK BLOG QUE !!

    ReplyDelete